Vetrano 2B - Acco Hengst's Review
Posted: September 11, 2014, 7:25pm
Vetrano 2B

Arrow The Vetrano 2B has 8 Reviews
Arrow The Vetrano 2B has been rated 9.65 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since January 14, 2014.
Arrow Vetrano 2B reviews have been viewed 14,035 times (updated hourly).

Gregg Anderson 6.67
John Mortensen 5.50
Marvin Rabinowitz 5.00
Ron Eckels 4.00
Lloyd MacNeil 4.00

Manufacturer: Quick Mill Quality: 10
Where Bought: Chris Cofee Aesthetics 10
Similar Items Owned: Quickmill Single boiler virator ump
Bottom Line: May it stay alive forever.

Rotary pump, dual boiler, absolutely perfect Quickmill execution and Chris Coffee Service support. I did not like the Portafilter handles and wanted a more traditional look and feel. No problem. I went for both product and service.
Quickmill is just perfect about the design and execution including look and feel. The shipping container is another story in perfection. This became the home machine, the other QuickMill machine went to the office where it functions just fine.

I may have pump trouble. It is intermittent and until it goes I am not shipping it back in those wonderful boxes. If there is more intermittency I will return it before the end of the warranty period and let Chris Coffee Service figure it out.

The execution by QuickMill is nothing short of perfect. I am fussy as all can be about engineering and manufacturing. Both really worked for me. The knobs, spouts, LED lights, gauges, impeccable stainless everywhere, are a sight to behold. Espresso production follows the same lines. It produces great espresso every day.The machine is only one of the four Ms and it is doing a really fine job

Every espresso machine takes time to wake up in the morning. I have had the timer for a while but not yet mastered the art of configuring it for weekday and weekend service. 15-20 minutes after start gets me a decent, not great cup.

Impeccable execution is not easy to get.

Chris Coffee, which is the importer, after all, made sure I get what I thought I wanted, with good after sale support. Low key, competent.

Posted: September 11, 2014, 7:25pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.197527885437)