Vetrano 2B - Greg K's Review
Vetrano 2B
Arrow EspressoOutlet.net

Arrow The Vetrano 2B has 7 Reviews
Arrow The Vetrano 2B has been rated 9.60 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since January 14, 2014.
Arrow Vetrano 2B reviews have been viewed 11,835 times (updated hourly).

Gregg Anderson 6.67
John Mortensen 5.50
Marvin Rabinowitz 5.00
Ron Eckels 4.00
Lloyd MacNeil 4.00

Manufacturer: Quick Mill Quality: 10
Where Bought: Chris Coffee Aesthetics 10
Bottom Line: Simply the best. A real buy it for life machine.

Rotary pump
Dual Boiler
Dual pressure gauge
PID
Plumbed or Tank
Quick heat up time

I plumbed the drip tray, I wish it were more angled inside because it doesn't drain completely. There is always some coffee grounds and water left behind.

After doing extensive research on different machines I chose to upgrade to the Quickmill Vetrano 2b. Prior to this machine I had the Lelit PL041QE for four years.

I've had the V2B for three months now and I couldn't be happier. I fully plumbed the machine using Chris' softening and filtration kit. The machine is quiet, it heats up fast and recovery time between shots is minimal.

I use the machine several times a day for my wife and myself and always make coffee for guests. Everyone is always really pleased.

I don't think I will ever need to upgrade to another machine.

I bought from Chris Coffee they were excellent to deal with: quick email responses, answered all of my questions over the phone, and great packaging for the machine.

Posted: June 28, 2014, 4:44pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.179769039154)