Vetrano 2B - John Mortensen's Review
Vetrano 2B
Arrow CupAndBrew.com

Arrow The Vetrano 2B has 5 Reviews
Arrow The Vetrano 2B has been rated 9.52 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since January 14, 2014.
Arrow Vetrano 2B reviews have been viewed 5,378 times (updated hourly).

Gregg Anderson 8.50
John Mortensen 7.00
Ron Eckels 5.00
Marvin Rabinowitz 5.00
R R 3.00

Previous Review
Manufacturer: Quick Mill Quality: 9
Where Bought: CCS Aesthetics 9
Bottom Line: If you like the 'traditional' look, this is the machine to get...

Well finished and well thought out.  User control very abundent.  Quiet

E61 lever seems to want to work its way loose...made a small adjustment to the lock nut yesterday and will see if that solves the issue.  I leave the 'blue' lights off...not really sure why they are on the unit...bit of a circus look, but since you can turn them off, not really an issue.  The 4 hole steam tip that came as an extra seems out of sync with the design of the unit...I don't really know if it is OEM or added by Chris as a perk.

A bit new to have a detailed report.  I make 2 or 3 double shots a day...rather light use. The Vetrano is far more accomplished than I am, so I am on a learning curve which I very much enjoy.  I really feel if a shot is not quite right, I can only look to myself and the Vetrano.  I think it gives one a lot of confidence.  I also keep up on maintenance...regular back flush, and weekly cleaning of the screen and group gasket, so I will be interested in seeing how the unit holds up over time.  It took quite a lot of research and comparison before I went with the Vetrano 2B....and in the end I really feel this is the best machine in the price range...and even better than many more expensive.  I have been playing with brew temps and find that the ease of adjustment a real plus. Everyone has their own idea of what looks good, but I find the Vetrano to be very handsome, and really look good sitting in the kitchen.  Having it plumbed in and running on 20 amps makes for very easy use also.  The double boiler has no problems with milk drinks and pulling shots at once. All in all I am very happy with the Vetrano and would have no problem recommending it.

A lot of back and forth with the folks at CCS and they stayed very patient indeed. One small glitch with a VST basket...I asked if it would work with my portafilter, agreed it would and went ahead and bought it...didn't fit...but I was given a very good deal on the overall package.

Previous Review
Posted: January 15, 2014, 12:18pm
Quick Mill Back in Stock
All Quick Mill Machine ready to ship. Free Ship. Silvano, Anita, Alexia, 2B, Andreja, QM67, Monza!
cupandbrew.com
Quality Espresso Machines
Imported Italian Espresso Machines, Coffee Machines & accessories for all your coffee needs!
www.thecoffeebrewers.com
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.179179191589)