Starbucks Zia - Petra Springer's Review
Posted: December 2, 2005, 4:31pm
Starbucks Zia

Arrow The Starbucks Zia has 5 Reviews
Arrow The Starbucks Zia has been rated 8.52 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Starbucks Zia reviews have been viewed 34,795 times (updated hourly).

Justin Rebano 7.00
Mark Allen 6.00
Dawn Smith 1.00
Petra Springer 0.00
Hector Montero 0.00

Where Bought: eBay Aesthetics 8
Similar Items Owned: la Pavoni Lusso
Bottom Line: Great Espresso machine that is easy to use and does what it is supposed to do!

Works like a peach - super easy to use - quick heat up time - great espresso and great froth !

there aren't any

I took it out of the box, added water, plugged it in, added espresso and made a cup of awesome espresso with super thick and plenty crema. Then I took my milk pitcher,  switched on the steam button, started frothing my milk and received the gift of great frothing power. All machines should work like this one! I tried it with a little more espresso and with a little less and they both came out great. Seems it is not to sensetive to the grind or quantity of the espresso grounds. I have used a Rancilio, a La Pavoni, and a St. gallen, and I must say this works best. The Rancilio was great as well,  but a lot more sensitive to grind and tamping. It's not the prettiest machine but I don't care, the working of it is much more important to me!

Found it on ebay for just $50.00! Seller had great feedback and will receive one from me as well! Ebay is great for good deals but as I have said before- only buy from someone with very good feeback!

Posted: December 2, 2005, 4:31pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.204007863998)