Starbucks Zia - Hector Montero's Review
Posted: November 1, 2007, 1:17pm
Starbucks Zia

Arrow The Starbucks Zia has 5 Reviews
Arrow The Starbucks Zia has been rated 8.52 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Starbucks Zia reviews have been viewed 34,798 times (updated hourly).

Justin Rebano 7.00
Mark Allen 6.00
Dawn Smith 1.00
Petra Springer 0.00
Hector Montero 0.00

Bottom Line: If your mate says buy another machine dump him/her then buy it!

So easy to use a monkey could do it!  Tasty espresso, nice crema. Simple design. Can run of off car converter for "on the road" espresso! Easy to clean. Mine is 6 years old. It's my morning buddy.

I wish it had racing stripes.

I enjoy espresso like a child enjoys a Tonka truck (ie; it's gonna take a while!). When I make epresso for my friends they are more joyfull and less irritating hence my constant use. I've had this machine for 6 years and she's (her name is Luccia) been more faithful than any Ex. I've had offers from friends to buy her but who would sell a good friend. One of the tricks to this model is to not pack the grinds too tightly and never ever let her run dry. If you find one of these beauties don't just sit there buy her like she's one of kind for she may just be.

Purchased from Starbucks. They just about carried me and the machine to the car. Not to mentioned free espresso for a week! Love those coffee freaks!

Posted: November 1, 2007, 1:17pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.193822145462)