Starbucks Buon Caffe 330 - James Wilkinson's Review
Posted: September 12, 2004, 2:45pm
Starbucks Buon Caffe 330

Arrow The Starbucks Buon Caffe 330 has 8 Reviews
Arrow The Starbucks Buon Caffe 330 has been rated 7.73 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Starbucks Buon Caffe 330 reviews have been viewed 54,881 times (updated hourly).

Rod Shutt 9.00
Tony Reynolds 8.50
M S 8.00
Allan Peters 7.66
James Hathaway 7.00

Manufacturer: Estro (Starbucks) Quality: 3
Where Bought: eBay Aesthetics 6
Similar Items Owned: Many cheap machines.
Bottom Line: Buy a high quality machine. You will pay more, make better caffe, and keep it longer.

Though it is an old model, I was happy with my product. It is easy to use for a beginner and helped me learn the fine art of making espresso.

The coffee product comes out a bit watery after the first couple of seconds and there seems to be no way to get only one shot.

I was tired of buying inexpensive home espresso machines from local stores, so I went on eBay and found this for sale for $US55. It has a pump rather than a reservoir, which is particularly attractive to me and I have used it to learn the art of making espresso for myself. It does not duplicate the product from much more expensive machines and I still have not figured out how to get consistently thick coffee from the shots, nor can I get only one shot, which is not a big deal. Considering the age of the product and its price, I am generally very happy with it. In fact, it makes me want to buy a more expensive digital model.

I bought from a private party on eBay and am happy with my product. I did not expect nor have I received after-the-sale service. This is a great beginning machine.

I sold the machine.

I sold the model about 3 months after I bought it. It turned out to be more difficult to use than I wanted and never did give me a really good cup of espresso.

Posted: September 12, 2004, 2:45pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.225891828537)