Starbucks Barista - Nancy C Lea's Review
Posted: January 17, 2010, 8:41am

Arrow Starbucks Barista reviews have been viewed 1,005,123 times (updated hourly).

Jim Pennington 8.00
Larry Holt 8.00

Similar Items Owned: Keurig
Bottom Line: Excellent home machine, ease of use and cleaning, great little cuppas!

Easy to use and clean, makes a great cup of espresso.  Excellent milk frothing.

Haven't found any so far.

Well, let's see if THIS gets by the stupid robot editor.  This is a nice machine for the bucks.  It is still going strong after almost five years and I like the look of it.  It makes a wonderful cup of espresso and the milk frothing is consistent.  I really like that it is so easy to clean up and de-scale etc.  I have had another machine in the past that was a pain to clean, so this is important!   I have used professional machines as well, having been an AM at a bookstore/cafe business and this is just as efficient as any of the big, pricey ones.  I would recommend this in a NY minute!

I have had nearly every coffee-brewer known to mankind.

Posted: January 17, 2010, 8:41am
Don't suffer bad espresso
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.200086116791)