Starbucks Barista - Michael Sherman's Review
Posted: May 19, 2004, 3:48pm

Arrow Starbucks Barista reviews have been viewed 1,008,679 times (updated hourly).

Dave Jahsman 8.00

Bottom Line: Solid workhorse for ten years.  Still going strong.  Best purchase ever.

Good steam, good shots.  A true workhorse of a machine.

Shots can vary, but that's more an effect of different amounts of ground beans.

This machine is AMAZING.  I have owned it for ten years.  TEN years, and have used it literally once a day.  I'm absolutely serious.  That's about 3650 uses.  And it still works like a charm.  I'm looking at new machines now, and there is no reason not to just buy another one (I want a stainless color instead of the black I have now).   Back when I bought mine it was the Estro Vapore, but that is the same machine that Starbucks then started to re-brand as the Barista model.

The machine is very easy to use.  The portafilter is sturdy, the steam is constant, and the shots are great.

Starbucks was great when I bought it.  They even showed me exactly how to use my machine to get shots just right.

Posted: May 19, 2004, 3:48pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.182694196701)