Starbucks Barista - Linda Hughes's Review
Posted: January 15, 2008, 7:41pm

Arrow Starbucks Barista reviews have been viewed 1,013,364 times (updated hourly).

Dave Jahsman 8.00

Where Bought: Starbuck's Aesthetics 9
Bottom Line: I love my machine, it makes better latte's than Starbuck's, it paid for itself in 6 months!

Easy to use.  Fast process.  I can do it one handed easily.  I make a better latte than Starbuck's!  I love using the Starbuck's pods.

The noise is very loud when I steam the milk.   They don't sell the Barista anymore :(

I was a seasoned latte drinker but I wasn’t sure I could make one myself because I have one arm.  The manager helped me through the process a few times and then at home I watched the video about ten times!  I surprised myself because I make a better latte than I get at Starbuck’s.  And I can do it with one hand easily.  I buy the coffee pods, 12 for $5.00 and I use mineral water.  I love my machine.  It paid for itself in 6 months, making a single latte a day.  The only down side is the loud shrill noise it makes when I steam the milk.

Very helpful.  She demonstrated it and had me go through the process several times to assure me i could handle the machine with one hand.

Posted: January 15, 2008, 7:41pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.192291975021)