Starbucks Barista - Calvin D. Pond's Review
Posted: August 15, 2001, 8:00pm

Arrow Starbucks Barista reviews have been viewed 1,008,815 times (updated hourly).

Dave Jahsman 8.00

Where Bought: Aesthetics 8
Writer's Expertise: Aficionado Would Buy Again: n/a
Bottom Line: Beautiful machine... only problem has been the occasional vapour lock, but easily resolved.

Easy to operate.  Easy to clean.  Good sized water reservoir, easy to fill.  I would certainly recommend for either a newbie or experienced user.

What‘s with these Starbucks "preformed hockey puck coffee cakes"?  I couldn‘t get a decent shot with one of those things if my life depended on it.  From a functionality viewpoint, perhaps a bit slow if you‘re trying to set up drinks for six of your friends... but for one or two, it‘s beautiful!

I got a double whammy discount when I bought my unit.  New store opening plus Christmas sale = new unit, with two stainless steel shot cups and a nice stainless steel frothing pitcher for $225 CDN.  Way to go Starbucks Sunridge Mall!  The manager spent over an hour with me showing me how to properly use the unit and going over its features.  I‘ve never seen better service.

Posted: August 15, 2001, 8:00pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.187124013901)