Starbucks Barista - Ayesha A's Review
Posted: July 25, 2007, 5:51pm

Arrow Starbucks Barista reviews have been viewed 1,004,400 times (updated hourly).

Jim Pennington 8.00
Larry Holt 8.00

Bottom Line: Great customer service; easy to clean; predictable shots; easy to add water; compact

Great customer service; easy to clean; predictable shots; easy to add water; compact.
Had only one glitch early on, and since then have had no problems.  I time my shots at 17 seconds and they come out perfect every time. Depending on the hum of the machine, I can tell if there is an air bubble or snag somewhere in the brew head. Love how predictable it is.

Aesthetics

I haven't tried using the pods yet, but I'm sure they are easy.  I was overfilling the espresso early on, talked to a manager at the local cafe about it and got some more tips.  DONT TAMP!!  I find I have to use a little over the 2 scoops of espresso per double shot.

To clean the machine, I throw in some lemon juice and run it all the way through.  I also prime out a cup of water from the brew head every couple of days, since I use it so much.

Friendly customer service

Posted: July 25, 2007, 5:51pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.201471090317)