Starbucks Barista - Tia Marie's Review
Posted: September 5, 2007, 8:30pm

Arrow Starbucks Barista reviews have been viewed 1,010,757 times (updated hourly).

Dave Jahsman 8.00

Similar Items Owned: Gaggia Espresso
Bottom Line: Great machine

Very simple to use--brews great espresso and froths quite well.

Interested to see how it holds up over time.

I had a Gaggia Espresso Machine before, which went out at about the 1.5 year mark but  unfortunately the online seller would not honor the 2 year warranty.  I will not do future business with this seller, nor will I buy another Gaggia.

As for Starbucks, I was amazed at the closeout price for the Barista and am so far absolutely thrilled with the machine.  Much better than the Gaggia that I owned before.  Very simple to use and keep clean. I think this is a much better machine for a novice, because it does most of the work, whereas the Gaggia required a little more skill on the part of the user.   I hope the Barista lasts longer than the Gaggia because so far I love it!!!!!!

Really really hard to locate since it's on closeout at a great price.  Starbucks was very nice, although not especially well versed in using the machine.  I would definately buy again from Starbucks.  I too received the starter kit/pound of coffee, even at the great price of $99!!!!!

Posted: September 5, 2007, 8:30pm
Craft Roasted Coffee
Some days you make the coffee. Other days the coffee makes you.
bit.ly/craftroasting-ks
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.182041883469)