Starbucks Barista - Jan Henneberry's Review
Posted: April 20, 2008, 2:09pm

Arrow Starbucks Barista reviews have been viewed 990,499 times (updated hourly).

Larry Holt 8.00
Jim Pennington 8.00

Bottom Line: 2 pounds of beans will pay for the machine!

This is an expensive machine, I have owned it since 2000.

I have no negatives, I love my Barista!

I had a bit of "buyer's remorse" when I 1st got it and sat down with waxed paper and the coffee scoop and a full pound of ground Starbucks espresso.  I counted how many "2 scoops per latte" were in a pound, figured the cost of the milk to make that many lattes and compared it to how much I was paying Starbucks to make my lattes.... not gas or electricity... just espresso and milk.  TWO pounds at $10 a pound was ALL it took to make the machine start paying for itself!  $20 bucks worth of beans, and my $300 machine was PAID for!  I have had it 8 years and finally descaled/decalcified it (gross, who knew?) and it still works as good as the day I bought it.

Too long ago to remember.

Posted: April 20, 2008, 2:09pm
Gourmet Organic Coffee
Temblor is a smooth high-grown Guatemalan coffee that presents notes of spice and chocolate.
thelostgringo.com
Italian Biscotti Cookies
Premium artisan quality Italian Biscotti cookies. Many flavors!
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.199488162994)