Starbucks Athena - Roy Davis's Review
Posted: May 20, 2003, 4:33pm
Starbucks Athena

Arrow The Starbucks Athena has 12 Reviews
Arrow The Starbucks Athena has been rated 7.45 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Starbucks Athena reviews have been viewed 75,742 times (updated hourly).

M G 9.40
James Kelly 8.14
Jeff Novick 8.00
J K 8.00
Sally Grimsley 7.66

Where Bought: EBAY Aesthetics 9
Bottom Line: Great machine for a good price.

Programed shots. Easy to use.

Slow to steam milk.

I was looking for a cheap ( less than $400.00) espresso machine and after much research I was still undecided. Then I found the Starbucks Athena on EBAY and got it new for $250.00. I think I got the best deal for my bucks by doing this. So far I have had no trouble with this machine. I roast my own coffee and I believe that my espresso's are much better than anything I can buy in the local coffee shop. I would buy this machine for the full price if I had to do it all over again. If you are looking for a great machine in this price range then I believe you can't go wrong with the Athena. Because I bought it on EBAY it didn't have a warrenty but when I needed a new gasket I called Starbucks and they mailed one to me in 3 days at no cost to me. Can't beat that.

Made the high bid on EBAY.

Posted: May 20, 2003, 4:33pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.185510873795)