Spidem Trevi Express - Ethan Dole's Review
Posted: April 3, 2005, 8:31pm
Spidem Trevi Express

Arrow The Spidem Trevi Express has 2 Reviews
Arrow The Spidem Trevi Express has been rated 8.00 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since February 2, 2002.
Arrow Spidem Trevi Express reviews have been viewed 12,744 times (updated hourly).

Gerry Osborn 6.00
Ethan Dole 3.00

Previous Review
Where Bought: ebay Aesthetics 8
Bottom Line: The best machine with major pro's and minor con's

Pressureized Porta filter, pannarello steaming wand, pretty big water tank. Really Easy to use

I didnt really like the steaming wand i got the Cappuccinatore kit. much better, It just looks really dull

I personally bought this machine on a whim. I had recieved a Mr. Coffee machine for a gift. I HATED it so i returned it and then searched desperatly for a decent machine. I turned for to my good friend ebay and found this. I recieved it and my first experiance wasnt a good one. I started it up and then all of the sudden the portafilter blew. I was angry. come to find it was my grind. After i fixed that it was all peaches and cream. I love the machine. If you like milk based drinks then buy the Cappuccinatore kit. I'm more of a straight shot or shot in the dark guy. I just got this to make drinks for friends.

I bought this off ebay it was a great purchase nothing could have went better!!

Previous Review
Posted: April 3, 2005, 8:31pm
Italian Biscotti Cookies
Premium artisan quality Italian Biscotti cookies. Many flavors!
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.184514045715)