Spidem Devena - Gary Hoson's Review
Posted: November 17, 2006, 2:49am
Spidem Devena

Arrow The Spidem Devena has 6 Reviews
Arrow The Spidem Devena has been rated 7.37 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since June 16, 2003.
Arrow Spidem Devena reviews have been viewed 28,261 times (updated hourly).

Brian Burdick 8.00
Beat Nik 8.00
Tony Garcy 7.50
Laura Brennaman 5.25
Robin Franklin 4.50

Where Bought: Australia Aesthetics 8
Similar Items Owned: Sunbeam and Krups esspresso machines
Bottom Line: This machine is value for money, any person who doesn't like the taste of the coffee it dispenses, should change their beans!

Easy Use
Easy Clean
Easy to Set

Bean holder often shows false reading as empty when only half empty, after repositioning beans warnig light goes off and machine will operate

Having run and operated a coffee shop for 17 years, I was addicted to a good coffee on a daily basis.
In August 2005 I retired and sought a good quality machine for domestic use.
This machine was recommended and so I held my breath after having had a Krups and a Sunbeam machine in the past that made only medocre esspresso.
To my delight this machine just keeps on keeping on, despite my 'overuse'
I recently took on some part time office work, fed up with the office 'instant' I took the machine into the office for others to experience 'real' coffee.
I left it there for 6 weeks and let me tell you I have not seen a more happy group of fellow workers or tradesmen.
I brought the machine back home after 6 weeks and I have been harrassed ever since, when is the machine coming back ?
My employer has since asked about the machine and with 'tongue in cheek'  has suggested to me that a condition of my employment was to get that machine back to the office.
So here is a challenge, any retailer out there who is willing to ship one of these machines to my employer at a good price, should email me withn their offer.
Remember the machine need to be shipped to Australia !

Great experience, with the company calling to follow up 3 months after my purchase to make sure all was ok.

Posted: November 17, 2006, 2:49am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.194717884064)