Spidem Trevi Combi Plus - Brian Long's Review
Posted: January 9, 2003, 7:42pm
Spidem Trevi Combi Plus

Arrow The Spidem Trevi Combi Plus has 9 Reviews
Arrow The Spidem Trevi Combi Plus has been rated 7.51 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since February 2, 2002.
Arrow Spidem Trevi Combi Plus reviews have been viewed 40,263 times (updated hourly).

P M 7.66
Cheryl Beadle 7.16
Gregary Langbecker 6.50
Greg Gibbons 6.25
Beat Nik 6.00

Where Bought: 1st Line Aesthetics 6
Writer's Expertise: Intermediate Would Buy Again: Yes
Similar Items Owned: Rancilio Silvia
Bottom Line: Great combo machine at an incredible price! No disappointments!

This thing rocks!!! Excellent beautiful golden head on my espresso. It will match my Silvia Rancilio any day. I can not believe this machine! This even has a built in grinder. Our office loves it.

It looks kind of cheap. The steamer is a little messy but so is my Silvia. The grinder is a little loud, I can't really knock this machine for the price.

Value, value, value! I purchased two of these machines, one for my office manager and one for my house in Costa Rica. Because it was during Christmas I did not receive the machine in time to take with me. When I returned I asked my manager how he liked the machine and he said it was fantastic and he would never go to Starbucks again. I was thinking, yeah, right.
I was also thinking to myself, he has no idea what a good espresso is.
I took my machine to the office and started brewing espressos and cappuccinos for the office and I was amazed at the beautiful espressos this thing was putting out! This was too good to be true. I've had a Silvia Rancilio at home for about a year and this machine was easily matching the Silvia all day long.
I even kidded about this machine being a good starter for someone but after 2 weeks I am impressed. I mean I am really impressed. I would recommend this great machine to anyone. It is really hard to knock it except that it looks a little cheap. Who cares as long as its pulling these beautiful shots! This machine is made in Italy.
Also the conical grinder is good. It has a varied adjustment and is pretty consistent on the grinds.
What more can I say. You will not be disappointed. At $229 this machine is the best value out there!

1st –Line, included 6 espresso cups and a sample of excellent coffee beans.

Posted: January 9, 2003, 7:42pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.187679052353)