Solis SL-90 - Carl Smith's Review
Posted: February 17, 2003, 7:00pm
Solis SL-90

Arrow The Solis SL-90 has 26 Reviews
Arrow The Solis SL-90 has been rated 7.98 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Solis SL-90 reviews have been viewed 111,566 times (updated hourly).

Rick Waits 9.50

Manufacturer: Solis/Saeco Quality: 8
Where Bought: great news Aesthetics 8
Writer's Expertise: Intermediate Would Buy Again: Yes
Similar Items Owned: krupps, dilonghi
Bottom Line: Produces great espresso and you will be happy with your purchase.

This unit is very easy to use and gives near perfect crema shots all the time. You can vary the size of the shot which makes it nice to get a small cup of coffee like brew. It takes very little time to warm up, just hit it when you wake up and when you are out of the shower it will give you a great pitcher of steamed milk adn then just pusha button for your shots

Not much negative to say about this machine. I personally do not like the steaming wand, wish it would move to the side also instead of back and forwards. Also I can never get the portafilter to be nearly dry when my shot pour is done. Seems as though the grinds are a soupy in the filterbasket...maybe someone can clue me in.

I was finally ready to spend some money on quality. I did lotsw of research adn for the money this is a great machine. I hope it lasts fora long time, seems as though it will.if you want great shots with little fuss and time saving then this is the unit to buy. The pump has the most bars of pressure i have found and will push wather through a full double basket to make some great shots of crema. I have had this for threee weeks now and love it. I don't even go to the coffee shops anymore because mine tastes better.

I bought at a small cooking store and they have sold a lot of these machines. Said lotrs of people came back with praise about the mashine. Made me feel good about the purchase.

Posted: February 17, 2003, 7:00pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.186412096024)