Solis Master 5000 Digital - Bryan Mager's Review
Posted: May 21, 2003, 8:09am
Solis Master 5000 Digital

Arrow The Solis Master 5000 Digital has 9 Reviews
Arrow The Solis Master 5000 Digital has been rated 8.13 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Solis Master 5000 Digital reviews have been viewed 37,357 times (updated hourly).

Myr 8.50

Manufacturer: Solis Quality: 9
Where Bought: Jay's Shaved Ice Aesthetics 9
Writer's Expertise: Beginner Would Buy Again: Yes
Similar Items Owned: Solis Master 5000
Bottom Line: Unless you want to spend double or triple the amount of the Solis 5000 Digital, buy this product!

ease of use, easy to clean, easy to enjoy!!!

I wish the bean hopper lid fit tighter and the frother was more industry standard.

I purchased this super auto last year (June 5, 2002) from Jay's Shaved Ice on York Road, Timonium in Baltimore Maryland.  Jay's Shaved Ice has the best customer service and products around.  I felt confidence in my customer support (Jay's Shaved Ice staff) and I quickly developed confidence in the Solis 5000 Digital.
Fist I was impressed with the ease and user friendly menu.  The buttons are well labeled and require little first hand knowledge of their use.  Once there is water in the reservoir and beans in the hopper you are ready for a near perfect shot of espresso.  While I have had better espresso, I would put the Solis 5000 up against any local cafe in Baltimore!
Sencondly, maintenance and cleaning are 4 simple steps.  Simply pop out one part (30 seconds), brush coffee grounds off the part (30 seconds), add a Solis Tab (10 seconds) and press the "clean" button!
Finally, after 1,245 shots of espresso (according to the Solis counter) I believe I am drinking the same quality shot as my 1st one year ago.

I owned the Solis 5000 prior to purchasing the Solis 5000 Digital.  Big improvement on the digital.  Being able to control the grind and number of grams of beans per shot is crucial to perfect espresso.

Posted: May 21, 2003, 8:09am
Quick Mill Back in Stock
All Quick Mill Machine ready to ship. Free Ship. Silvano, Anita, Alexia, 2B, Andreja, QM67, Monza!
cupandbrew.com
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.185278177261)