Saeco Magic Superautomatics - Philip Ende's Review
Posted: March 28, 2005, 3:51pm
Saeco Magic Superautomatics

Arrow The Saeco Magic Superautomatics has 7 Reviews
Arrow The Saeco Magic Superautomatics has been rated 8.26 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since May 3, 2005.
Arrow Saeco Magic Superautomatics reviews have been viewed 36,902 times (updated hourly).

Tony Orion 7.00

Product Reviewed: Magic Comfort Plus
Where Bought: Costco Aesthetics 8
Writer's Expertise: Intermediate Would Buy Again: Yes
Similar Items Owned: Silvia
Bottom Line: Good, fast and no mess.

Easy to set up and use right out of the box.  No mess.

Takes a while to dial in all the settings

Ordered a Silver Saeco Magic de Luxe on sale for $599 from Costco. Apparently they sold out of them, because they sent me a Magic Comfort Plus at no additional charge and with their complements! Only real difference between the two machines is the digital readout, but the retail price for the Magic Comfort is $999.  Machine warms up in no time and makes a decent shot.  Need to play around with all the settings. There is little mess and the machine warms up so quick, I find myself using more often then just in the morning.

Fantastic.Ordered from Costco online.  They had the machine to me in less than a week and I know if I have any problems I can bring back to my local store and they will replace.

Posted: March 28, 2005, 3:51pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.181325912476)