Saeco Aroma - All - Doug Dollahan's Review
Posted: November 6, 2005, 12:50pm
Saeco Aroma Espresso - All

Arrow The Saeco Aroma - All has 26 Reviews
Arrow The Saeco Aroma - All has been rated 7.92 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since October 28, 2007.
Arrow Saeco Aroma - All reviews have been viewed 254,626 times (updated hourly).

Tim Cashin 9.00
Tom Stubbs 8.33
Brian S 7.25
Nick Romancer 6.50
Dave S. 6.40

Previous Review
Where Bought: wholelattelove Aesthetics 7
Bottom Line: Buy a new one.

Pleasing appearance, easy to operate

Working properly now, none

I bought this machine as a refurb, so not all the items that come with a new one were included. I used the pressurized portafilter that came with the machine and it leaked right from the start.  I called tech support (at the store where I purchased it) and they gave me several tips to try.  It still leaked. I then called Saeco tech support and they were very helpful and sent me new grouphead gaskets and a non-pressurized portafilter. The Classico works fine now.

Wholelattelove was very helpful, but Saeco was the one that solved the problem.  I had to buy the gasket and the portafilter, since Wholelattelove didn't stock them.

The buying experience was painless...just another learning process.  The vendor was very helpful trying to resolve the issue, but seemed to be overburdened with tech calls.  They didn't stock the part that was necessary to fix the problem.  Answered all my calls, but Saeco tech support was better.

Haven't bought a new one, still using this one, speaks for itself, no?

Previous Review
Posted: November 6, 2005, 12:50pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.19024014473)