Saeco Aroma - All - Nick Romancer's Review
Posted: July 19, 2009, 8:47am
Saeco Aroma Espresso - All

Arrow The Saeco Aroma - All has 26 Reviews
Arrow The Saeco Aroma - All has been rated 7.92 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since October 28, 2007.
Arrow Saeco Aroma - All reviews have been viewed 254,659 times (updated hourly).

Tim Cashin 9.00

Product Reviewed: aroma
Where Bought: ebay Aesthetics 8
Writer's Expertise: Just starting Would Buy Again: Yes
Similar Items Owned: rancillio silvia
Bottom Line: What the heck have I been drinking all my life? I wont buy a coffee again.

probably the easiest machine to use
makes top notch coffee
least expensive machine worth buying

cant really think of anything worth saying

Im so excited about this machine that i joined this site and gave up my lurker status.  Don't pass this machine over too quickly my coffee fiends.
My best friend and I are coffee nuts but with only experience with drip, french press, mokka pot and cafe coffee in Edmonton, i just put i like coffee in my description.   We decided to take the leap into espresso because we were not satisfied with our coffee from tasting the standards from abroad.  He ordered a Silvia with PID.  I ordered this based on ratings and ebay price so i could have some shots before work or workout.  My first shot I followed instructions from other reviews here and youtube instructionals.  I used my blade grinder and some Kirkland Espresso beans i had around that i was planning to throw out because they were terrible in my mokka pot.
Dang!!!!!!! First shot was a nice espresso!  Id put it up against any shop in town.  It took several weeks of practice and many types of beans on my friends Silvia before he was making espresso as good as mine.  We  use the same beans and Gaggia grinder set at 5.  the blade grinder wasn't consistant  so a good burr grinder is a must in my opinion.
Maybe if my friends makes a better espresso with his Silvia, I'll get a naked portafilter and tamper and try to improve mine.  Until then, I'll just enjoy my new addiction.
The buyer must ask themselves do they just want quality coffees or do they want a new hobby?  This machine does the first, with a unpressurized portafilter, maybe both.

Perfect Ebay experience.  Used BuyNow option.  Paid with Paypal.  Received by courier.  It was a refurbished unit.

im drinking 3 doubles or more a day. i need help

nothing new.   my espresso's are still better than my friends, just a little and i dont think its just preference.   i dont  use the foamer so i cant comment on it.  this is the easiest way to make a great espresso.   but to make a good coffee you need a good bean and grinder before you have to decide in upgrading your machine from anything.   water matters too.

Posted: July 19, 2009, 8:47am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.195018053055)