Saeco Aroma - All - J-F Forest's Review
Posted: February 27, 2013, 2:27pm
Saeco Aroma Espresso - All

Arrow The Saeco Aroma - All has 26 Reviews
Arrow The Saeco Aroma - All has been rated 7.92 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since October 28, 2007.
Arrow Saeco Aroma - All reviews have been viewed 254,769 times (updated hourly).

Tim Cashin 9.00
Tom Stubbs 8.33
Brian S 7.25
Nick Romancer 6.50
Dave S. 6.40

Product Reviewed: Aroma
Where Bought: Ebay Aesthetics 10
Writer's Expertise: I like coffee Would Buy Again: Yes
Bottom Line: Great deal to start appreciate a good espresso at home.

Ok, well I do have this machine for almost 5-6 years now. I did got to university so I didn't really got time to play with it but lately I got some spare time so...

I realy appreciate the texture that came from that little machine. Its a got machine to start.

Well for the price... Not a lot of things... Maybe it will be better to have a bottomless portafilter that comes directly with it.

One boiler but again for the price its realy ok!

I don't realy have a lot to say more... I apologize for errors in my writing my maternal language it's French so...

Ho yeah there's maybe something more... I know that the new aroma have pods capability.. Can't say nothing about it sorry...

To do 500 characters hers a copy/paste of positive and negative
Pros:

Cons:

One boiler but again for the price its realy ok!

A long time ago but it was ok. The machine was refurbished.

Posted: February 27, 2013, 2:27pm
Quick Mill Machines
Free extended warranty & shipping. Enter email for best price / match
espressooutlet.net
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.26905298233)