Saeco Vienna Deluxe - David Cree's Review
Posted: May 6, 2006, 6:12am
Saeco Vienna Deluxe

Arrow The Saeco Vienna Deluxe has 22 Reviews
Arrow The Saeco Vienna Deluxe has been rated 7.31 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Saeco Vienna Deluxe reviews have been viewed 147,202 times (updated hourly).

Alex B 9.00
Roger Placer 8.21
Jimmy Keeler 7.50
Joe Foo 7.40
M Ham 7.00

Where Bought: abree coffee co Aesthetics 6
Writer's Expertise: I like coffee Would Buy Again: No
Bottom Line: Would NEVER buy one again!

Operates easily enough

Coffee NOT HOT at all.  Lukewarm!
Boiler leaks badly. Sent back to Abree twice--still leaks--am returning for a refund

I did not like the fact that the coffee was lukewarm.  I did not like the fact that the machine leaked all over my countertop.  Was told by Abree Customer service that Saeco had 'problems' with that boiler----soooo, I sent it back to Abree---they kept it over 2 months---then returned it to me saying NOTHING was wrong with the machine---in less than 2 weeks, it was leaking again---soo , I am sending the machine back for the 3rd and final time and am demanding a full refund for this 'lemon'-ade machine!!!!!!

Initial sales people were fine.  When they receive the machine back this week, we'll see how they react!!!

Posted: May 6, 2006, 6:12am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.185064077377)