Saeco Vienna Deluxe - Jose H.'s Review
Posted: September 14, 2007, 9:56pm
Saeco Vienna Deluxe

Arrow The Saeco Vienna Deluxe has 22 Reviews
Arrow The Saeco Vienna Deluxe has been rated 7.31 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Saeco Vienna Deluxe reviews have been viewed 147,924 times (updated hourly).

Alex B 9.00
Roger Placer 8.21
Jimmy Keeler 7.50
Joe Foo 7.40
M Ham 7.00

Where Bought: espressopeople.com Aesthetics 7
Similar Items Owned: Incanto Sirius
Bottom Line: Had it for 6 years and it still makes great coffee.

Very descent expresso
Dose adjustment
Relatively inexpensive for all its features

Gets somewhat dirty inside
Frothing capability is just ok
No bypass doser

Had it for 6 years and it still makes great coffee.  Tried to replace it with the Incanto Sirius ($1500 machine), but I like the taste of my expresso's with the Vienna Deluxe better.    I have my dose adjusted to the maximum setting (+), the grinder is set to 7, and the volume to 1oz per shot.  I mainly use Italian Roast coffe beans from Starbucks.  I usually run hot water through the steam wand for at least 30 sec to make sure the machine internals are hot before breweing my coffe.  I"ll guest I will be keeping this machine for little bit longer until I find something else I like better.

Bough on-line, no issues.

Posted: September 14, 2007, 9:56pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.182708978653)