Saeco Vienna Deluxe - Jimmy Keeler's Review
Posted: August 14, 2007, 9:11pm
Saeco Vienna Deluxe

Arrow The Saeco Vienna Deluxe has 21 Reviews
Arrow The Saeco Vienna Deluxe has been rated 7.38 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Saeco Vienna Deluxe reviews have been viewed 141,870 times (updated hourly).

Alex B 9.00
Roger Placer 8.21
Jimmy Keeler 7.50
Joe Foo 7.40
Grackel Bird 7.00

Where Bought: Amazon Aesthetics 9
Similar Items Owned: Starbucks Barista
Bottom Line: Bottom line:  if you are looking for a fully automatic machine and you do not want to spend a fortune, this is a great option.  And as for the plastic, you'll forget about it after a day or so.

Ease of use, consistent product, reliability, speed of heat-up

Lots of parts to clean, plastic seems cheap until you get used to it (about one day)

I came back to this site to review this product because many people are driven to write reviews only when they have had a bad experience.  I have liked this coffeemaker in every way.  And it only took me about one day to get used to the plastic.  In the two years I have used it the red light has only come on once (when I did not close the door all the way), the coffee has flowed without problems every single day, usually for several lattes, and it has required no weird servicing.  My one beef was when my mother in law threw away a piece of the machine and I had to order a replacement.  It took me awhile to get through to service, but once I did the replacement piece came very quickly and I was back in business.  Bottom line:  if you are looking for a fully automatic machine and you do not want to spend a fortune, this is a great option.  And as for the plastic, you'll forget about it after a day or so.

I got it through amazon and it was fine.

Posted: August 14, 2007, 9:11pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.200334072113)