Saeco Vienna - Kent Ferris's Review
Posted: December 11, 2002, 5:28pm
Saeco Vienna

Arrow The Saeco Vienna has 14 Reviews
Arrow The Saeco Vienna has been rated 7.17 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Saeco Vienna reviews have been viewed 69,389 times (updated hourly).

Rick Prosser 8.00
Jay Martin 7.33
Kimber Mata 7.00
John T 6.33
Paula Golladay 6.00

Where Bought: Whole Latte Love Aesthetics 6
Writer's Expertise: Beginner Would Buy Again: Yes
Bottom Line: The most inexpensive automatic I could find, but it's a great machine!

The Vienna is very easy to use, and easy to clean.  I am always on the run, especially on my way to work. I hit a couple of buttons, and I'm drinking joe in a jiffy.

The Vienna looks like a big plastic coffee maker. Ok, so that's what it basically is, but I like the chrome cool-looking jobbers.  Too plain, if you ask me.  Would be nice to have a cup warmer, also.

At first, I was going to buy the Silvia.  Can't go wrong, right?  Right.  But, I started thinking about how I would use my machine.  I understand the art of espresso, I just don't normally have the time for it.  With the Vienna, it's all automatic.  From the grinding, the tamping, to the pour, it's all done for me.  The shots produced have a nice crema.  Very good cappas and latte's, which is what I generally use it for.  Frothing is a breeze.  I have paid this machine off in less than a month, by not going to Starbucks or Peaberry every morning.  Yeh, lotsa' coffe for me, please. Gonna' try some eggnog latte's tonight, and I'm sure they will be great.  Oh, and the no mess aspect is great.  Just empty out the coffee waste-basket, and you are good to go.

Whole Latte Love was great.  I ordered online, and had it in about 6-7 days.  Seemed like eternity, but that's how it is with life.  They also sent along a great video about how to use the machine, how to clean it, etc.  Very helpful!

Posted: December 11, 2002, 5:28pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.192160129547)