Saeco Vienna - Mike Peppler's Review
Posted: April 25, 2004, 7:56pm
Saeco Vienna

Arrow The Saeco Vienna has 14 Reviews
Arrow The Saeco Vienna has been rated 7.17 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Saeco Vienna reviews have been viewed 68,438 times (updated hourly).

Rick Prosser 8.00
Jay Martin 7.33
Kimber Mata 7.00
John T 6.33
Paula Golladay 6.00

Where Bought: WholeLatteLove.com Aesthetics 8
Bottom Line: Great espresso in a hurry!

Easy to use
Great espresso
Good steaming capabilities
Quick, easy maintenance

I'm spoiled - I can no longer drink drip coffee!

The Saeco Vienna is an easy-to-use automatic espresso machine. Every cup of espresso, including the first has been great. I have found the quality of this product to be very good. Some of the plastic parts may not be as sturdy as the more expensive all-metal espresso makers but nothing has broken in six months of use. I highly recommend this make/model to anyone interested in an entry level automatic espresso maker. I did a lot of research prior to making a purchase and, after six months, feel that I made the correct decision. I would recommend purchasing from Wholelattelove.com as their customer service is excellent. My machine arrived promptly and in excellent condition. I also believe that if my machine does develop a problem that they will be instrumental in acheiving a positive resolution. If this machine were not a quality product, they would not sell it.

Excellent

Posted: April 25, 2004, 7:56pm
Don't suffer bad espresso
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.189359903336)