Saeco Magic Deluxe - Pete Glickenhaus's Review
Posted: February 24, 2005, 8:50am
Saeco Magic Deluxe

Arrow The Saeco Magic Deluxe has 20 Reviews
Arrow The Saeco Magic Deluxe has been rated 8.03 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Saeco Magic Deluxe reviews have been viewed 126,636 times (updated hourly).

Marc Gagne 8.00

Where Bought: Direct from Saeco Aesthetics 8
Owned for: 2 weeks Overall 10
Writer's Expertise: Just starting Would Buy Again: Yes
Similar Items Owned: Krupps Novo
Bottom Line: A Pleasure!!!!

Right out of the box yhis machine can be setup and used with 15 minutes. With a little tweaking ( grind, amount of coffee) this machine will produce excellent results.
Positive points are:

1. Ease of use
  2. Consistant results
  3. Customability
  4. Frothing
  5. Lack of mess
  6. Did I mention ease of use!!!!!
  7. Easy  to service and maintain.

Its a little biig ( but thats not really a problem)

Bought a refurb machine direct from Saeco. Received it very quickly and it looks almost brand new. I was a little surprised by its large size, but overall its a fiarly good looking machine. Instructions are fairly straight forward and the Saeco customer service reps are great and always helpful.
I am very pleased with the results. We use this machine mostly for cappuccinos and our results have met or exceeded  the best we have had at local coffee shops.
The frothing ability of the machine is fantastic and the delay between brewing and frothing is only about 45 seconds.
Its an uncomplicated machine that has so far produced excellent results!
I am curious to see how it holds up over time. I plan to descale monthly and clean the brew group weekly.
After using anon fully automatic for years I know I can never go back!!!

Dana at Saeco was an absolute pleasure to deal with!!! I have suggested to many friends that might be interested in owning such a machine that they call Saeco direct first,

Posted: February 24, 2005, 8:50am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.186580896378)