Saeco Classico - Brendan Banovic's Review
Posted: January 16, 2005, 3:34pm
Saeco Classico

Arrow The Saeco Classico has 29 Reviews
Arrow The Saeco Classico has been rated 8.32 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Saeco Classico reviews have been viewed 198,254 times (updated hourly).

Steve Zlatev 8.50
Dave LaFollette 8.44
Mark Bounds 8.00
Mark Johnston 7.50
Tricia Walker 7.00

Where Bought: Whole Latte Love Aesthetics 7
Writer's Expertise: I like coffee Would Buy Again: No
Bottom Line: Nice design, liked the stainless steel but if the machine breaks Saeco may not stand behind their product!

Worked for 7 months and made good espresso during that time.

Horrible customer service and had many problems with the machine.

I bought my Saeco espresso classico SS on 5/7/04 from Whole Latte Love and used it happily for 7 months. The steam wand leaked but there were no major issues until it started smoking out of the frothing wand. I tried descaling with no luck. I sent it back to Seaco for repair and they said it was my fault. They told me that I had added something other than water to the machine (which I did not). They also said it was going to cost $112 to repair the boiler unit (I paid $350 for the machine brand new). They were charging excessive rates for labor, shipping, and labor to package for shipping. I definitely would not buy Saeco again for the lack of service. They were not willing to answer questions and stopped answering calls as well. I dealt with Ryan Hedges, Melissa Niosi, and Brandi Gibson.

Great buying experience with Whole Latte Love but terrible customer service from Saeco(Ryan Hedges, Melissa Niosi, and Brandi Gibson).   Not willing to listen to any reason.

Posted: January 16, 2005, 3:34pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.217212915421)