Rancilio Betsy - Sam Marcaccini's Review
Posted: November 24, 2011, 9:53pm
Rancilio Betsy

Arrow The Rancilio Betsy has 4 Reviews
Arrow The Rancilio Betsy has been rated 8.05 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since February 23, 2002.
Arrow Rancilio Betsy reviews have been viewed 31,717 times (updated hourly).

Alan Duncanson 8.75
Mark Akers 7.29
Joe Foo 0.00
Sam Marcaccini 0.00

Where Bought: Salvation Army Thrift Store Aesthetics 8
Bottom Line: Great Budget Machine even if you spend up to $250. Don't go for the flash do some research and find a thrifty Gem.

Strong Boiler, Good Brass componets, easy to fix.

Plastic covers, the thing is 25+ years old, Plastic starts to show age, Portafilter has no spouts.

Had to replace ULKA Vibratory Pump Model H5 with ULKA EAP5 Got parts from a dead Home Machine. They all have very similar parts some higher quality than others. Really not much more to say here I pulled 3 nice shots off of it and made my wife a Mocha and sent her off to church choir. I know this is irrelevbant but I need to fill out atleast 100 words for this review. That should do it! Nope not quite yet. If you havent checked out my profile I sing Opera full time but in my down time I collect vintage gear and well heck anything that I think is cool. So if you know of anyone on my area that needs to off load some stuff let me know.

Awesome Salvation Army thrift store find! for $9.99 plus tax.

Posted: November 24, 2011, 9:53pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.190326929092)