Rancilio Silvia - Jerry Beecham's Review
Posted: November 13, 2002, 9:54pm
Arrow CupAndBrew.com

Arrow Rancilio Silvia reviews have been viewed 1,638,215 times (updated hourly).

Where Bought: 1st Line Aesthetics 10
Writer's Expertise: Intermediate Would Buy Again: Yes
Bottom Line: For personal use, the Silvia is the best!

Well built of quality materials.  The only plastic part to speak of is the cover for the water resevoir.  Performance is so consistent, one never even thinks about it.

Once you get rid of the ubiquitous, cheap plastic tamp, I cannot think of anything bad to say about this machine.

More has probably been written about this espresso machine than any other on this website.  I don't have anything new to add.  I can only confirm the praise others have lavished upon this espresso machine.  It will give you great espresso with a minimum of fuss.  It is solidly built and performs flawlessly and reliably.  It is well designed in form and function.  If you can combine this macine with freshly roasted beans and a very good grinder, it will make the best coffee you have ever tasted.

When I first bought this machine, I also bought a Solis Maestro grinder.  At that time I thought I would be using the Solis Maestro for espresso and also for drip or vacuum coffee.  However, once a person gets used to espresso from the Silvia, nothing else will do.  I have since moved on to an Innova Conical Burr grinder (I-2)  dedicated for espresso grinds.  If you want to maximize the quality of espresso from the Silvia, I recommend nothing less than this grinder.

You will love the coffee from this machine!

!st Line is first in its class, no doubt about it.  You cannot go wrong buying from Jim at 1st Line.   They will take care of you to your satisfaction.  The best!!

Posted: November 13, 2002, 9:54pm
Quick Mill Andreja
Best bang for the buck in E-61 Espresso Machines.  In stock, free shipping, 2 yr warranty!
cupandbrew.com
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.188740968704)