Rancilio Silvia - Silviu Chitoiu's Review
Posted: September 27, 2013, 3:59am

Arrow Rancilio Silvia reviews have been viewed 1,660,259 times (updated hourly).

Where Bought: espressocoffeeshop.com Aesthetics 8
Writer's Expertise: I like coffee Would Buy Again: Yes
Bottom Line: It's worth every penny

- solid machine
- commercial accesories
- powerful steaming
- easy to use

- absence of pressure gauge and PID

After almost two years of using Philips Saeco, I decided to make a step forward in which I"ve read it means, an espresso shot. After a month of market prospections, I choose within my budget, best coffee machine in it's price range.
And I still don't regret my decision. After a month of practising and many tries to obtain a good shot, I finally realize without a good grinder, I get nothing, than a sour soup.
So, without fresh roasted and grounded beans, it's difficult to brew a nice shot
After two months I purchased a bottomless pf, and a VST basket filter, and everything works fine to me

Many thanks to espressocoffeeshop team, because they delivered the machine on trust, without me paying in advance.

Posted: September 27, 2013, 3:59am
Don't suffer bad espresso
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.199901819229)