Rancilio Silvia - Pierre Bellavance's Review
Posted: January 21, 2005, 7:02am
Arrow Morala Trading Inc.

Arrow Rancilio Silvia reviews have been viewed 1,677,130 times (updated hourly).

Where Bought: 1st-line.com Aesthetics 8
Similar Items Owned: Gaggia
Bottom Line: Excellent machine for the home, if you can't (or won't) have a plumbed in machine.

Gives good coffee. Solid and dependable after more than three years troube-free.

Water tank and Drip Tray could be bigger. Noisy.

I purchased this machine in 2001 to replace my old Gaggia, that had to be professionally cleaned every year or would stop working. I use it every day to make very good espresso, clean and descale it every three months or so (I always use reverse osmosis water) and I can say it is miles ahead of the old Gaggia in terms of coffee quality and reliability. Built like a tank and quite beautiful to look at. Service from 1st-line.com is top notch and Jim will really go the extra mile for you if you need help. Very happy for my purchase. The only reason I would change for something else would be to have a plumbed-in machine, but this is too much trouble.

1st-line.com are just great. Jim will help you resolve any problem until it is resolved.

Posted: January 21, 2005, 7:02am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.206917047501)