QuickMill Anita - Rich Hart's Review
QuickMill Anita Espresso Machine
Arrow EspressoOutlet.net

Arrow The QuickMill Anita has 47 Reviews
Arrow The QuickMill Anita has been rated 9.19 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since August 1, 2005.
Arrow QuickMill Anita reviews have been viewed 263,712 times (updated hourly).

Jeff Cirelli 9.00
Cameron Neilson 9.00
Tim Eggers 8.85
Michael Wolfson 8.35
Jeffrey the Barak 8.33

Manufacturer: QuickMill Quality: 9
Where Bought: Chris' Coffee Service Aesthetics 8
Similar Items Owned: Saeco Digital Italia
Bottom Line: Anita and Chris are a match made in Heaven.

The Anita is built like a tank.  It is capable of producing superior espresso to any local coffee shop or restaurant provided fresh roasted coffee and the correct grind is used.

No direct plumbing line.

I researched machines thoroughly before deciding on the Anita.  I balanced quality construction, usable features and price.  I am extremely pleased with the machine.  I cannot get tired of watching "honey" with gorgeous tiger striping flow from the portafilter.  Chris was invaluable before, during and after the sale.  He is a priceless commodity to the home espresso enthusiast.  I would recommend his company to anyone interested in the investment.  He could have convinced me to spend much more than I did, but he realized what I was looking for and gave me honest advice.  How often does that happen?

Top Notch

Posted: June 21, 2007, 5:24am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.187201023102)