QuickMill Anita - Sean K's Review
Posted: May 12, 2012, 8:07am
QuickMill Anita Espresso Machine

Arrow The QuickMill Anita has 46 Reviews
Arrow The QuickMill Anita has been rated 9.18 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since August 1, 2005.
Arrow QuickMill Anita reviews have been viewed 255,395 times (updated hourly).

Jeff Cirelli 9.00
Cameron Neilson 9.00
Tim Eggers 8.85
Michael Wolfson 8.35
Jeffrey the Barak 8.33

Manufacturer: QuickMill Quality: 9
Where Bought: Espresso Planet Aesthetics 9
Writer's Expertise: Just starting Would Buy Again: Yes
Bottom Line: Great quality, easy to use, looks great, pulls a great shot consistently and I imagine that I'll never need to upgrade.

Pulls a great shot, great quality, great price, looks good too!

Can't really think of any other than the noise from the vibe pump

This is my first espresso machine. I started off looking at less expensive, entry models. Eventually I decided that it would be less expensive, in the long run, to buy a machine that is easy to use and will never need upgrading.  Originally, I was originally looking at the  Rancilio Silva or a Le'Lit PL4TEM v2 w/ PID and grinder. For the last year I haven't spent each morning thinking "this is pretty good but I'd like to upgrade someday." I've just been thinking "mmm...time for another cappuccino, this thing is awesome!"

Mine is the redesigned version, easy to use and clean. Makes a great shot every time when paired with my Baratza Vario grinder. I've had mine for just over a year and use it daily with no problems. Great steaming power and looks great. It seems to be made with good quality parts, there is nothing on this espresso machine that makes me think "they kind of cheaped out on that bit".

I can't see any reason why I'd ever want to buy another espresso machine other than to have one plumbed in. Even so, I've read that it is possible to modify this one to be plumbed in. I'd probably do that before giving up my Anita!

The only thing I can possible say that is negative about this machine is that the pump wakes me up in the morning as I have it set on a timer.

I enjoyed dealing with the people at Espresso Planet in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. I bought the Anita, the Vario, and some accessories as a package deal and was very happy with the price and the service.

Posted: May 12, 2012, 8:07am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.186079025269)