QuickMill Anita - Sheldon Steinbock's Review
Posted: July 2, 2013, 3:52pm
QuickMill Anita Espresso Machine

Arrow The QuickMill Anita has 46 Reviews
Arrow The QuickMill Anita has been rated 9.18 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since August 1, 2005.
Arrow QuickMill Anita reviews have been viewed 255,399 times (updated hourly).

Jeff Cirelli 9.00
Cameron Neilson 9.00
Tim Eggers 8.85
Michael Wolfson 8.35
Jeffrey the Barak 8.33

Manufacturer: QuickMill Quality: 10
Where Bought: Chris Coffee Aesthetics 10
Similar Items Owned: Silvia
Bottom Line: The Anita has added a new and extremely positive dimension to the start of each day!!!

I bought the Anita from Chris Coffee and they are the best for Internet purchase and support.  I have had this for a little over a year and love it.  It is very easy to use and I have not had any reason to feel anything but satisfaction with my purchase.

The group flush/cool down process required for pulling shots is an extra step but it is a function of a single boiler machine in general.

Ths initial setup was very quick and easy and I have not had a single glitch in the 14 months I have been using the Anita. Heat up time is not as long as I had anticipated so I was pleased with that as well.   I ordered the unit with the group digital thermometer and I am glad I did that because it takes the guesswork out of the group flush/cool down cycle.  I also purchased Vario-W as the companion grinder and have been pleased with its performance.  Between the two products I have consistently great espresso drinks.

Chris Coffee has extremely helpful sales and support personnel and they made the purchase a very simple and straigt forward process.  I would rate them as exceptional in all aspects and look forward to buying from them again as I see the need for additional products.

Posted: July 2, 2013, 3:52pm
Don't suffer bad espresso
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.181287050247)