QuickMill Anita - Genette McKnight's Review
Posted: June 21, 2007, 2:03pm
QuickMill Anita Espresso Machine

Arrow The QuickMill Anita has 47 Reviews
Arrow The QuickMill Anita has been rated 9.19 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since August 1, 2005.
Arrow QuickMill Anita reviews have been viewed 260,208 times (updated hourly).

Jeff Cirelli 9.00
Cameron Neilson 9.00
Tim Eggers 8.85
Michael Wolfson 8.35
Jeffrey the Barak 8.33

Manufacturer: QuickMill Quality: 9
Where Bought: Chris's Coffee Aesthetics 8
Similar Items Owned: LaPavonni and Bosch B330
Bottom Line: Great machine makes great coffee from a very informative and helpful vendor.

This is a strong, well built machine. It is simple to operate. I love the kinda industrial look it has on my counter.

When I recieved this product, it didn't work. Evidently it got jostled in shipping. Even though it was really early in the morning, I was able to get help from Chris's. They walked me through the fix and it has been working ever since.

We travel  often and always have pined for the espresso that we drink abroad. I have had many coffee pots and machines to try to capture great coffee tastes. I started with electric percs, then to a chemix, then stove top espresso pots (good coffee but not great espresso), then to a La Pavonni (much better coffee but not consistant), then to a super-automatic Bosch (not so great espresso no matter how fine the ground).

Needless to say my husband was getting a bit upset about the coffee equipment coming into the house. But I still wasn't happy with my coffee.

I went to you website and found the Anita. It was like a dream come true. Great espresso, easy to use, and consistant. I wish I could have found this machine first. Even my husband says it is worth every penny that we paid for it.

I bought this from Chris's Coffee. Being in a service business myself, I am very aware of good customer service and I got it from Chris's.
Although it wasn't in stock when I ordered it, they were very  good in keeping me apprised of the shipment date.  They are always helpful in any questions that I ask no matter how small.

This machine still makes the really great coffee. It is easy to use and easy to clean. I feel that this machine will be the last machine I will ever need to buy.  I love getting up in the morning to drink my coffee.

I still love this machine. I have had no problems and it still makes great coffee.

Posted: June 21, 2007, 2:03pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.184638977051)