QuickMill Anita - Mike Jackson's Review
QuickMill Anita Espresso Machine
Arrow EspressoOutlet.net

Arrow The QuickMill Anita has 47 Reviews
Arrow The QuickMill Anita has been rated 9.19 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since August 1, 2005.
Arrow QuickMill Anita reviews have been viewed 263,879 times (updated hourly).

Jeff Cirelli 9.00
Cameron Neilson 9.00
Tim Eggers 8.85
Michael Wolfson 8.35
Jeffrey the Barak 8.33

Manufacturer: QuickMill Quality: 9
Where Bought: wedding gift Aesthetics 8
Bottom Line: Very stylish yet sturdy and produces espresso that seems identical to what you would get at a coffee house.

Very stylish yet sturdy and produces espresso that seems identical to what you would get at a coffee house. Easy to maintain.

Waiting for it to heat up to brewing temp is problematic, especially in the morning when I want my coffee NOW. I devised a work-around by employing an appliance timer I bought at Radio Shack. Works like a charm for the most part. The only thing missing from the product is a "window" that would allow you to easily check the water level without having to peer in from above. My unit resides under a kitchen cupboard so I have to pull it out from underneath to check and it's not a light-weight piece of equipment!

I make myself a double shot every single morning, almost without fail. My wife enjoys the cappuccinos I make her on weekends as well.  One thing I do with my unit that wasn't mentioned in the instructions is to brew only with distilled water. My assumption that this will benefit the unit in the same way that it would for a steam iron, by eliminating the possibility of mineral deposits mucking up the works. I initially felt the instructions were a bit too vague, but after having some experience with the unit I thought they were conceptually "accurate" and useful.

It was a wedding gift

Posted: March 16, 2007, 11:24am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.185246944427)