QuickMill Anita - Roy Davis's Review
Posted: September 21, 2006, 1:35pm
QuickMill Anita Espresso Machine

Arrow The QuickMill Anita has 47 Reviews
Arrow The QuickMill Anita has been rated 9.19 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since August 1, 2005.
Arrow QuickMill Anita reviews have been viewed 259,347 times (updated hourly).

Jeff Cirelli 9.00
Cameron Neilson 9.00
Tim Eggers 8.85
Michael Wolfson 8.35
Jeffrey the Barak 8.33

Manufacturer: QuickMill Quality: 10
Where Bought: Chris Coffee Aesthetics 9
Similar Items Owned: Starbucks Athena
Bottom Line: This is a great espresso machine and I can't believe I will ever have upgrade fever again.

Great Quality, Great Looks, Great Espresso, Great foaming of milk

I really don't have anything negative to say except I don't like having to fill it up with water all the time.

When I got my Anita I was first impressed by the weight of the package that I received from UPS. Then I was impressed by how well it was packed. The setup was very easy with the instructions provided. It was very easy to learn how to use. The only problem I had was learning to pull a good shot. For about a week I was grinding too fine. I was using the same settings that I had used on my old machine and this was chokeing the Anita. When I bought the Anita I also bought a naked portafilter. I feel that this helped me to learn what I was doing wrong more than anything else. After getting my grind down I am now making the best espresso and latte's I have ever drank. I roast my own coffee so this helps in always having fresh coffee. It took me about 3 tries to get the foaming down. The Anita will foam  milk in about 20 seconds which is much faster than my old machine. So all I can say is this is a fine machine. It is everything I had heard it was and I would recommend anybody to buy it if they are thinking of doing so.

I called Chris Coffee and in about 5 minutes I had ordered the Anita. They were very easy to deal with and answered any questions I had. I would buy from them again.

Posted: September 21, 2006, 1:35pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.18657708168)