QuickMill Anita - KW Desch's Review
Posted: March 29, 2010, 8:43pm
QuickMill Anita Espresso Machine

Arrow The QuickMill Anita has 47 Reviews
Arrow The QuickMill Anita has been rated 9.19 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since August 1, 2005.
Arrow QuickMill Anita reviews have been viewed 260,314 times (updated hourly).

Jeff Cirelli 9.00
Cameron Neilson 9.00
Tim Eggers 8.85
Michael Wolfson 8.35
Jeffrey the Barak 8.33

Manufacturer: QuickMill Quality: 7
Where Bought: Chris Coffee Aesthetics 8
Bottom Line: High quality results with good looks. Consider different machine if you pull a lot of shots due to the small water reservoir.

-- High quality results
-- Easy to operate
-- Consistent results even when pulling a lot of shots for a party
-- Solid construction and easy to keep clean

-- Valve handles are small so make sure you turn them tight.  I had the water wand drip for an hour on my counter because I did not turn it off tightly.
-- Small water reservoir.  If you pull a lot of shots get a machine that you can plumb to a water supply.  Between all the shots and back flushing, it feels like I have to fill it up/top it off almost everyday.

Other than the small water reservoir, my wife and I have very happy with this machine.  It was a significant upgrade from our last machine that we had for 13 years. We have had no buyers remorse.  In hindsight, given how much we use the machine now, we should have saved up a bit more and got the Andreja Premium due to better value knobs and ability to connect to a water source.

I bought from Chris Coffee and have no regrets.  They have been very helpful supporting all my noob questions and sorting out my hard water issues. I feel better knowing I can always call for help and get support on any question.  Buy from Chris!

Posted: March 29, 2010, 8:43pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.193824052811)