QM67 Dual Boiler - Glen Watford's Review
QM67 Dual Boiler
Arrow EspressoOutlet.net

Arrow The QM67 Dual Boiler has 6 Reviews
Arrow The QM67 Dual Boiler has been rated 9.27 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since January 14, 2014.
Arrow QM67 Dual Boiler reviews have been viewed 10,777 times (updated hourly).

Dennis Allen 7.00
Akos Szilvasi 7.00
Tommy Di 7.00
Zahir Herz 7.00
Glen Watford 6.00

Manufacturer: Quick Mill Quality: 10
Where Bought: Chris Coffee Aesthetics 10
Similar Items Owned: Gaggia Evolution Espresso Machine
Bottom Line: Great quality machine, easy to use, consistent shots every time

Solid construction, beautiful machine, easy to operate and clean, great features such as dual PID

small boilers if you are looking at high volume shots/steaming

Over a span of 10 years after being exposed to quality espresso in Italy, I had gone from a Moka pot to a low end Gaggia Evolution machine and then finally the QM67.  I also upgraded my grinder at the same time to a Baratza Vario and the result is consistent quality shots of espresso.  Granted I am almost exclusively pulling just shots and not steaming milk so I really cannot comment much about the steaming wand (however, I have done a few lattes and mochas and have had no problems with the steaming - only concern would be capacity).  I pull at least three shots of espresso every morning and love the naked portafilter that Chris Coffee threw in with the order.  I have the machine on a separate timer so that when I get up in the morning it has already come up to temperature and the operation of the machine is simple.  One of my main drivers for the upgrade was to have PID controlled temperature so that I was no longer guessing on temperature and adjusting the temperature is very easy with the controls and has allowed me to customize my settings for different beans.  So far have had no issues whatsoever with the machine and follow the recommending cleaning and flushing procedures (which by the way are also very easy).  It is a big machine and I do have it partially under cabinet.  I have to arrange my cups on the warming tray based on height ( not all will fit under the cabinet) and pivot it out from under the counter to change out the water tray.  Would be nice to have an external way of refilling the water tray but with my rate of shots it lasts comfortably 4-5 days so it is not a big deal.  Bottom line is that I love this machine.

Bought the machine from Chris Coffee and had the opportunity to actually visit their store when I was in the area.  They treated me very well and helped me with my final decision.  Minor mixup with the shipping of the machine (some of the extras were not available so they held the entire shipment) but one call got that cleared up quickly.

Posted: December 10, 2014, 9:56am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.188718080521)