Philips Senseo - Zoe Hunter's Review
Posted: January 15, 2005, 12:29pm
Philips Senseo Single Cup

Arrow The Philips Senseo has 15 Reviews
Arrow The Philips Senseo has been rated 6.91 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since December 24, 2004.
Arrow Philips Senseo reviews have been viewed 100,983 times (updated hourly).

Stephanie Dillard 9.50

Manufacturer: Philips Quality: 8
Where Bought: on sale/amazon Aesthetics 8
Writer's Expertise: Just starting Would Buy Again: Yes
Similar Items Owned: none
Bottom Line: Great for the price...Yum!

This is the most convienent coffee maker that I have ever owned...I love coffee and this machine makes it so easy to make the coffee i love.

If you run out of the pods ..you are sol....so keep extra in storage ..and use a sealable bag so the pos stay fresh.

I love this machine ever since I got it as a present for Xmas..great taste, easy to use..love the froth..easier than my espresso maker and super yummy! Just slip the pod in..fill the water tank , push the button and go. Noticed that i get a double cup out of every pod instead of a single...put the milk in the cup beforehand and it gets frothy too...easy for everyone. I would bring one to work too (Id save a lot from DD and starbucks on my block) ..love this coffee!! Not much else to say except fully recommended to the pod lover..i never thought id like it..I like to buy whole beans..but it sure  makes it easy to make the train everyday with a full cup of joe.

It was a present from hubby and amazon and he got it on sale for a great price , plus it came with three bags of pods...great!

Posted: January 15, 2005, 12:29pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.202119827271)