Philips Senseo - Bill M's Review
Posted: May 6, 2007, 3:40pm
Philips Senseo Single Cup

Arrow The Philips Senseo has 15 Reviews
Arrow The Philips Senseo has been rated 6.91 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since December 24, 2004.
Arrow Philips Senseo reviews have been viewed 99,764 times (updated hourly).

Stephanie Dillard 9.50
Ami Ortom 8.66
Kim Morgan 8.50
Donald Letizia 8.00
Watts Martin 8.00

Manufacturer: Philips Quality: 9
Where Bought: Senseo Aesthetics 8
Similar Items Owned: Senseo Deluxe Model, Rancillio S27, Rancillio Silvia, Hottop Roaster
Bottom Line: My coffee is great in the Senseo.  It is very covenient to use at work, and most in the office are starting to bring in their own pods to use.

Quick and easy.  Small footprint on the counter.  Very easy to use, but why bother with the small single pod portafilter gadget.  I like a cup of coffee, not just 4 oz.

It should come automatically with the larger tank.  The folks that describe the Senseo pods tasting lousy are right.

It is plastic...most electric coffee pots are.

I like the creamy output.  I roast my own beans, and have a couple of different pod substitutes.  I use a Perfect Pod electric pod maker, and the ecopads, and when I am too rushed to make a few to take in from the pod maker, just fill the little plastic pods.

I liked the output so much, I bought a stainless(Actually just silver) looking  deluxe model for home use.

I still use my Rancillio S27 at home, but it is nice to get up early in the morning, and just walk in a fix a quick cup before the S27 is ready to use.

I got mine free through Share Senseo Program last year, and took it into the office once I started making my own pods.

Posted: May 6, 2007, 3:40pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.178746938705)