Pasquini Livietta T2 - WELDON PERKINS's Review
Posted: September 19, 2011, 8:31pm
Pasquini Livietta T2 Espresso Machine

Arrow The Pasquini Livietta T2 has 8 Reviews
Arrow The Pasquini Livietta T2 has been rated 6.80 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since October 28, 2007.
Arrow Pasquini Livietta T2 reviews have been viewed 56,673 times (updated hourly).

Russell Rutledge 9.50
Neal Shipwash 9.00
Jan Hansen 8.00
Holger Ericsson 7.00
Jerry B 4.50

Manufacturer: Olympia Quality: 5
Where Bought: Illy Aesthetics 5
Writer's Expertise: I live coffee Would Buy Again: No
Bottom Line: Great coffee, but your money could be well spent elsewhere.

Heavy machine that appears ready for years and years of service. Compact, and makes a great espresso.

Lasted only 2 years of household use. The steamer quit, and it appears the electric is smoked. Only a one year warranty! For the amount I paid, it should have lasted.

I love espresso! When I purchased this machine, I assumed it would be a workhorse, it was great while it lasted. I should have went with say, a Cuisinart, that also had a 15 bar pump. I feel as though I threw my money away. Pasquini was NOT sympathetic. If I want to trouble shoot it, I could, but just the taking the case off was a job, and once inside, it takes some specialized tools to take it apart. Paeuini never offered to repair, or provide parts, but by golly, they would sell them! I cannot see throwing good money after bad. With the cost of this machine, it should have more than a one year warranty.

Good buying experience through illy.

Posted: September 19, 2011, 8:31pm
Don't suffer bad espresso
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.194136857986)