Nuova Simonelli Oscar - Keith Song's Review
Posted: July 30, 2011, 5:22am
Nuova Simonelli Oscar

Arrow The Nuova Simonelli Oscar has 36 Reviews
Arrow The Nuova Simonelli Oscar has been rated 8.51 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Nuova Simonelli Oscar reviews have been viewed 275,062 times (updated hourly).

Jay H 9.38
Andrea Karsh 9.00
Lisa Swehla 9.00
Rob B 9.00
Eric Wooten 8.86

Manufacturer: Nuova Simonelli Quality: 9
Where Bought: Specialty Coffee Shop over the Internet Aesthetics 9
Similar Items Owned: Stove top espresso maker
Bottom Line: Great home machine that will pump out solid, tasty coffee drinks for years to come.

I use it every day to make a long espresso with steamed 1/2 and 1/2 . This machine is very reliable and apparently well made. ABS plastic blends well with modern kitchen. Tons of steam that is strong and good.  Makes very good coffee with power to spare.

You have to release the steam in order for the unit to heat up to optimal temperature prior to making the first drink of the day. Also, it is noisy.  Would prefer a larger tank - existing tank will do 4-6 drinks before needing refilling.  These are the only things I could think of.  I'm not bothered by them.  I love this espresso machine.

I've had a cheapo steam espresso machine in my youth, and I've still got my stove top espresso machine, but this is my first real espresso machine.  It is great.  I've had it for over a year and its going strong.  This machine could crunch out 100 coffee drinks without stopping, except to add water to the tank periodically.  It is that powerful and beefy.  I use it merely to do one and sometimes two drinks a day.   This is child's play for the Oscar.  I would buy it again without hesitation.  I run it with a Vario grinder  (also great machine) and it will pump out a perfect coffee with loads of thick, rich, and dark speckled crema.  I expect to be making better and better coffee drinks with this machine for many years to come.   High quality features make this a solid purchase, well worth it.

I bought it over the internet through a specialty coffee machine shop.  It went smoothly.

Posted: July 30, 2011, 5:22am
Rocket Espresso Machines
Free extended warranty & free shipping. Contact us for best prices.
espressooutlet.net
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.189899921417)