Nespresso Machines - Jeannie Jacobs's Review
Posted: May 7, 2008, 1:14am
Nespresso Espresso Machines

Arrow The Nespresso Machines has 37 Reviews
Arrow The Nespresso Machines has been rated 8.02 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since November 6, 2003.
Arrow Nespresso Machines reviews have been viewed 486,026 times (updated hourly).

Peter Chenoweth 8.50

Product Reviewed: Nespresso D150
Manufacturer: Nespresso Quality: 7
Where Bought: used Aesthetics 6
Similar Items Owned: Krups
Bottom Line: The machine is well-designed...the espresso, not so much

The machine is simple to use, and cleanup is fast and easy.

You can only use Nespresso pods.  Nespresso pods make horrible tasting coffee!

I purchased this machine second hand.  I loved the ease of use with the pod system but hated the taste of the espresso it makes.   The problem is not in the machine; it is in the espresso coffee.  I tried every available flavor sold by Nespresso but didn't like a single one.  The Nespresso sales person tried to tell me that the problem was me.  She suggested that perhaps I just don't like strong tasting espresso.  Wrong!  I actually love a strong, robust espresso (i.e., Nordstrom's Debut brand).  I ended up posting an ad on craigslist and sold it to a French couple who were very happy to take it off my hands.

Purchased second hand.

Posted: May 7, 2008, 1:14am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.189465045929)