Nespresso Machines - Serge Pitre's Review
Posted: November 27, 2012, 5:12am
Nespresso Espresso Machines

Arrow The Nespresso Machines has 36 Reviews
Arrow The Nespresso Machines has been rated 7.98 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since November 6, 2003.
Arrow Nespresso Machines reviews have been viewed 476,936 times (updated hourly).

Jim Trascap 9.33

Product Reviewed: Nespresso
Manufacturer: Varies Quality: 5
Where Bought: Bloomingdale Aesthetics 6
Similar Items Owned: Saeco Vienna
Bottom Line: Machine is good but if you can't get your coffee delivered then the machine is of no use!

Machine works fine but you can get coffee pods only from Nespresso

Very poor service. Unique supplier, two days garanteed delivery ended up at seven and 8 days.  Contacting customer service (talked to 6 different persons) resulted in getting the run-around.

Very poor customer service. I send two e-mails (only received automated acknowledgement). I talked to 6 different people to find out where my coffee order was? A garanteed 2 day delivery was not received after 7 days. The only thing I was able to get from Nespresso customer relation people was a run-aroung(after 4 days one CR said it was ship it is in the hands of the shipper - the shipped when contacted replied that it was never received from Nespresso and so on). I never got reply to my two e-mails other than automatic confirmation of reception stating that I would get a reply within 24 hours. Very poor customer relation and service is no better.

I bought two Saeco espresso machine. N o prblem with those machine and at least I was not stuck with a unique supplier of coffee.

Posted: November 27, 2012, 5:12am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.187710046768)