Mr Coffee Espresso (All) - H H's Review
Posted: August 12, 2005, 10:26am
Mr Coffee Espresso (All)

Arrow The Mr Coffee Espresso (All) has 22 Reviews
Arrow The Mr Coffee Espresso (All) has been rated 6.85 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since February 23, 2002.
Arrow Mr Coffee Espresso (All) reviews have been viewed 131,703 times (updated hourly).

Rene Lacroix 10.00

Product Reviewed: ECMP33
Manufacturer: Mr Coffee Quality: 3
Where Bought: WalMall Aesthetics 5
Similar Items Owned: Spidem, steamers
Bottom Line: Cant believe this machine gets any rating higher than a 3. Not much better than a steamer.

Cheap.
Frothed milk well.

Messy.
Burns coffee.
Lotsa steam, wheres the pump driven water.

Needed a backup, but this is not for me. Thought I would give it a chance. Purchased at Walmart. Promptly got home to try it out. My experience was not that good but I admit I did not give it much time. After cleaning it and filling, etc. .. I found the steaming part of it to work a little to well, what a mess. Tried to give it some time to cool off before a shot. The bottom tray filled up quick as I tried to get it primed. But it burnt the coffee and just spit all over the place. Reminds me of one of those 20 dollar steam machines but nicer looking. Not good as a backup. Use your current machine as a backup and upgrade to something else, more expensive of course. Anyway I could not find the box fast enough to put it away. Will go back to the store today.

Not much of an experience at Walmart. Picked the box off the top shelf. Wait forever in line.

Posted: August 12, 2005, 10:26am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.185328006744)