Lello Cremissimo Ariete - Miss Vicki's Review
Posted: November 22, 2009, 11:57pm
Lello Cremissimo Ariete Espresso Machine

Arrow The Lello Cremissimo Ariete has 4 Reviews
Arrow The Lello Cremissimo Ariete has been rated 8.00 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since October 23, 2007.
Arrow Lello Cremissimo Ariete reviews have been viewed 23,243 times (updated hourly).

Matt Anderson 7.25
Bob Dodds 4.33
Bill Turner 0.00
Miss Vicki 0.00

Manufacturer: Unknown (third party rebranding) Quality: 7
Where Bought: Amazon Aesthetics 7
Writer's Expertise: I live coffee Would Buy Again: No
Bottom Line: All-in-all, a bad experience. I am ready for the 'RIGHT MACHINE" at a very right price, (ie approx.<>$200).

Ease of use. Ease  of cleaning was appreciated!! Didn't take up allot of room on counter.

Never steamed well. Always left the milk more "diluted" than "steamed".
The heating unit has failed much ealier than I would have thought, in light of the price and the short term of use, and only being used by one person.

I am frustrated with my unit's heating element failing. Couple that with not being able to find a techie to fix the thing!

This espresso maker requires real and frequent cleaning if you have heavy minerals in your water, as I do, because the coffee maker can cease to espress if minerals build up.

I was never satisfied with the steamer unit, as it didn't heat the milk hot enough, and only seemed to delute the milk.

I had researched well, before purchasing my espresso maker and had hoped that this was "THE ONE" for my first real serious home unit.

But even though I experienced negative aspects to this machine, I eventually conformed my methods to produce a good coffee and grew to enjoy the machine. I didnt use the frother and actually produced Americanos.

I did not return the machine to Amazon, as I should have, as the actual delivery, itself  was a nightmare! I experienced three delays and backorders, and wondered if I would ever receive the machine.

Posted: November 22, 2009, 11:57pm
Quick Mill Andreja
Best bang for the buck in E-61 Espresso Machines.  In stock, free shipping, 2 yr warranty!
cupandbrew.com
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.181256055832)