Lelit PL 042 LET Espresso - Dmitry Dukat's Review
Posted: July 11, 2008, 11:40am
Lelit PL 042 LET Classic Style Espresso

Arrow The Lelit PL 042 LET Espresso has 4 Reviews
Arrow The Lelit PL 042 LET Espresso has been rated 5.70 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since April 5, 2008.
Arrow Lelit PL 042 LET Espresso reviews have been viewed 25,465 times (updated hourly).

Jeremy Conley 9.00
Paolo Sacchettini 8.00
Dmitry Dukat 5.20
Ellen Hart 0.50

Previous Review
Manufacturer: Lelit Quality: 9
Where Bought: LatteMaestro Aesthetics 9
Bottom Line: I am very satisfied with my purchase. Espresso is great, price is affordable, and performance is impressive.

Heating time
Appearance
Great brewing
Easy to maintain

Plastic water tank. I am using the bottled water instead. The bottle fits nicely in the container.

Ive had this machine for about 3 months and I love it. Its heating time is less than 2
minutes which is so convenient in the busy mornings. The grinder does a good job,
although it took me a while to figure out what finesness serve the best. I am currently
using #4. The portafilter is a very professional one, with a very heavy, tight clamp.
I also have no complaints about frothing. Its very easy to maintain I just give
the wand a quick clean after making cappuccino, and I clean the tray once a week and
wipe it with a damp cloth after a day of use. Just to be sure, I asked the seller Lattemaestro
about backflaching and they confirmed that the manufacturer does not recommend it. Also,
I am using the my favorite bottled water (Fiji) in order to avoid scaling. So far so good!
The price was very reasonable too, and the seller was very helpful. A really good buy.

Very positive experience. Nice customer service, quick response. Web site is very easy to use, good navigation.

Previous Review
Posted: July 11, 2008, 11:40am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.203222036362)